Our Nemo Ortho Firm, this entirely recyclable mattress has a 1000 pocket spring system at its core, alongside soft, breathable fibres that have been carefully spun from 300 recycled plastic bottles in the king size model. A brilliant combination of eco-conscious design and contoured comfort, it offers firm support that’s perfectly suited to back and side sleepers.
- This mattress offers a sustainable alternative to memory foam thanks to a fine blend of three different high-performance recycled polyester fibres. The NemoFlex™ comfort layer and NemoFlex™ support layer are two of four cushioning layers in this mattress
- NemoFlex™ core is an encapsulated 1000 pocket spring system, made using renewable English steel springs that contour to your body’s shape and movements, offering personalised support while you sleep
- NemoFlex™ breathable side walls surround the pocket spring system and support layers to increase airflow and regulate your body temperature. Carefully designed for a fresher, cooler and more restful night’s sleep
- Without any staples or stitching, this mattress is consciously designed to ensure that every element can be professionally broken down and reused or recycled, so there’s zero waste to landfill
- Delivered rolled in a recycled box and wrapped in sugar cane packaging to further support its eco-friendly goals. When your mattress has reached its end-of-life, it’s put through the regeneration process to keep Nemo on its circular economy mission
- Hypo-allergenic and chemical free, this single-sided mattress doesn’t need flipping. Just rotate it top-to-toe monthly to keep the fillings in good condition
- For every sale of a Nemoflex™ mattress, five new trees will be planted in the UK through Millbrook’s DreamTrees initiative
- Fast Free Delivery
Help wave goodbye to plastic pollution and say hello to a cleaner, greener and altogether comfier night’s sleep.